Carruth Compliance Consulting

     Retirement Readiness      For Employees      For Employers      For Vendors      About Us      Contact Us 

Skip Navigation Links.

CCC Eugene Public Schools Changing Amount or Vendor

Changing Monthly Amount Or Vendor

If you already have a 403(b) Participation Forms in effect and you want to do any one or more of the following, then you must submit a new 403(b) Participation Forms :

  • Change Your Total Monthly Contribution Amount
  • Change the Distribution of Your Total Among Current Vendors
  • Discontinue Contributions to One or More Current Vendors
  • Begin Making Contributions to a New Vendor
  • Cancel Your Contributions Entirely


If Adding A New Vendor

If you want to begin making contributions to a new vendor, then you must establish an account with the new vendor, complete a new 403(b) Participation Forms , and submit the completed new 403(b) Participation Forms after the new account has been established. See Enrollment Procedures for additional details.