Carruth Compliance Consulting

     Retirement Readiness      For Employees      For Employers      For Vendors      About Us      Contact Us 

      Log In

Eugene 4J 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreements

IMPORTANT: Selecting the Correct SRA Form

Eugene 4J has two types of Salary Reduction Agreements. One form is for Administrative and Certified Employees. The other form is for Classified Employees. Please click the correct PDF form, below:


If adding a New Vendor (Applies to ALL Employees)

If you want to begin making contributions to a new vendor, then you must complete an application for a contract with the new vendor, make a copy of that application or other documentation that the account has been established, and attach the copy of this documentation to your new Salary Reduction Agreement. See 403(b) Enrollment Procedures here on the CCC Website.

Remember, you are allowed to select only 2 Vendor(s) for current contributions.

List of Vendors You May Choose From

Please see the up-to-date 403(b) List of Vendors here on the CCC Website.

You may also find the PDF Printer-Friendly version 403(b) PDF List of Vendors here on the CCC Website.


Page Last Modified: 10/10/2018 3:28:22 PM