General Vendor Information
Basic Information About Products
Investment products for 403(b) plans may be broken down into the following investment types:
- Fixed Annuities
- Variable Annuities with a Fixed Account
- Variable Annuities without a Fixed Account
- 403(b)(7) Custodial Mutual Funds (No-Load)
- 403(b)(7) Custodial Mutual Funds (Load)
- 403(b)(7) Custodial Mutual Funds (Deferred Sales Charges)
Various vendors may offer one or more of these types of investments. Look for fund profiles, performance, prospectuses, and fees associated with specific vendors in the column to the right for information about particular offerings.
How do I choose a Vendor?
Generally speaking, vendors market their 403(b) investment products using one or more of the following approaches:
- Agents Who Are Contracted Exclusively with the Vendor
- Independent 403(b) Practitioners
- Regional or Central Office Employees
- Seminars, Meetings, and/or Brochure Distribution
Choosing an Investment
CCC provides in-depth information to assist you in choosing an investment. Learn More
What If I Need Financial Advice?
Click on this link for information about the financial advisor industry and helpful suggestions about how to locate one or more qualified, professional, and licensed financial advisors that meet your needs. Learn More
Vendors Eligible to Receive Contributions
403(b) TSA Vendors with Active Payroll Slots
Important: The list below represents those Vendors that currently hold Active Payroll Slots in the Tacoma Selected Vendors 403(b) Plan. Additional Vendor-specific information (viewable by clicking a Vendor's name in the following list) is being added to the site by the Vendors themselves, and should expand and improve over time.
Employees of Tacoma are eligible to apply for an account under the Selected Vendors 403(b) Plan with any Vendor whose name appears in the following list. Please see Enrollment Procedures for details on how to do this:
Click Here for a Printer-Friendly PDF list of the above Vendors.