Carruth Compliance Consulting, Inc. (CCC) provides compliance and plan administration services to sponsors of 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity and 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plans.
Breaking News - Changes Ahead
Learn about significant changes either already set in concrete or under consideration.
How Can We Help You?
We've set up pages tailored specifically to meet your needs depending on whether you're an Employee, an Employer, or a Vendor. Use the main menu buttons up top to enter the area of our site relevant to you.
For example, if you're an Employee you might have questions about making transfers, which investment companies are approved by your employer to make contributions to, and where to get forms such as a Salary Reduction Agreement. Use the Employee Entrance button located up top in the main menu bar to get this information.
Alternatively, Employers interested in CCC's services, as well as existing clients wanting to edit their Employer-specific area of this website or manage their Plan Document, will find those tools in the For Employers area by selecting that menu bar button.
Similarly, Vendors interested in gaining access to all of CCC's client employers (as well as existing partner Vendors needing to update their information) will find answers in the For Vendors section.
Obtaining Transaction Authorization
CCC offers Plan Administrative Authorizations for plans CCC administers in various formats, depending on the transaction type.
CCC offers Authorization Vouchers for the following transaction types:
- 403(b) Distributions to the Participant (for qualifying events of Severance from employment and attainment of age 59.5)
- 403(b) Rollover Distributions (for qualifying events of Severance from employment and attainment of age 59.5)
- 403(b) Contract Exchanges within the Plan
- 403(b) Plan-to-Plan Transfers out of the Plan
For more information on requesting an Authorization Voucher, please click here.
Click here for information on submitting 403(b) Loans for authorization.
Click here for information on submitting 403(b) Hardship Distributions for authorization.
For all other transaction types
Participants may request plan authorization by completing the following steps:
- Complete a CCC Transaction Submission Cover Sheet and submit it, along with your completed vendor forms, to CCC. You may submit these documents to CCC using one of the following methods*:
- You may securely upload the documents to CCC by clicking here,
- You may fax the document to CCC at 503-968-7802, or
- You may mail the document to CCC at the following address:
Carruth Compliance Consulting
11515 SW Durham Rd. Suite E10
Tigard, OR 97224
- Once CCC receives your transaction submission we will review the documents, verify eligibility for the transaction.
- If appropriate, CCC will provide plan administrator's authorization for the transaction.
The CCC Transaction Submission Form is to be used to submit any transaction type except 403(b) Loans and 403(b) Hardships to CCC.
*Please note: some Vendors impose specific requirements before they will process certain (or any) transactions. Before you begin the process of submitting transaction, be sure to check for any special Vendor requirements (such as original document via mail only) by visiting their “General Information” page(s) available on the List of All Vendors page or contacting your vendor directly.
For more information on 403(b) transactions, including descriptions of the transaction types, click here.
View: CCC's Authorized Signatures Letter