Carruth Compliance Consulting

     Retirement Readiness      For Employees      For Employers      For Vendors      About Us      Contact Us 

      Log In

WWPS Employee 457(b) Information

Washington Deferred Compensation Plan 457(b) Enrollment

To enroll in the Washington Deferred Compensation Plan (WA DCP) and to begin payroll deductions, please visit the WA DCP Website, complete the Enrollment Form and submit it directly to WA DCP.

To make changes to your contribution to WA DCP, log into your account of the WA DCP website or call 888-327-5596.

457(b) List of Vendors

Click on the Vendor Names below to learn more,access forms, or if specific enrollment instructions are not listed above please use the contact information below or the info available by clicking the vendor name:

457(b) Plan Document

When made available to CCC, the Plan Documents for the 457(b) Vendor(s) below:

  • The state regulations that serve as the Plan Document for the Washington Deferred Compensation Program are available here.



Page Last Modified: 4/23/2024 3:50:23 PM