Tutorial Videos to Help You Get Started
CCC now provides tutorial videos that walk Employees through the basic steps of getting started in using this website. Check our Getting Started Tutorials page frequently for new videos.
Frequently Asked Questions by Employees
Chances are, it's been asked before. If after reviewing subject-specific pages on this site you still have questions about your employer's CCC-administered 403(b) Plan, review these answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) by Employees.
Learn More 403(b)
Learn More 457(b)
General Information and Tips about 403(b) and 457(b)
If you're looking for general information not specific to any one Employer, including how to seek investment advice, tools, and calculators, we've got you covered. Learn More
Not on our Client List? Your organization easily could be...
Establishing an IRS-approved 403(b) Plan Document and administering the Plan can be a breeze with the help of CCC. Learn More
Obtaining Transaction Authorization
CCC offers Plan Administrative Authorizations for plans CCC administers in various formats, depending on the transaction type.
CCC offers Authorization Vouchers for the following transaction types:
- 403(b) Distributions to the Participant (for qualifying events of Severance from employment and attainment of age 59.5)
- 403(b) Rollover Distributions (for qualifying events of Severance from employment and attainment of age 59.5)
- 403(b) Contract Exchanges within the Plan
- 403(b) Plan-to-Plan Transfers out of the Plan
For more information on requesting an Authorization Voucher, please click here.
Click here for information on submitting 403(b) Loans for authorization.
Click here for information on submitting 403(b) Hardship Distributions for authorization.
For all other transaction types
Participants may request plan authorization by completing the following steps:
- Complete a CCC Transaction Submission Cover Sheet and submit it, along with your completed vendor forms, to CCC. You may submit these documents to CCC using one of the following methods*:
- You may securely upload the documents to CCC by clicking here,
- You may fax the document to CCC at 503-968-7802, or
- You may mail the document to CCC at the following address:
Carruth Compliance Consulting
11515 SW Durham Rd. Suite E10
Tigard, OR 97224
- Once CCC receives your transaction submission we will review the documents, verify eligibility for the transaction.
- If appropriate, CCC will provide plan administrator's authorization for the transaction.
The CCC Transaction Submission Form is to be used to submit any transaction type except 403(b) Loans and 403(b) Hardships to CCC.
*Please note: some Vendors impose specific requirements before they will process certain (or any) transactions. Before you begin the process of submitting transaction, be sure to check for any special Vendor requirements (such as original document via mail only) by visiting their “General Information” page(s) available on the List of All Vendors page or contacting your vendor directly.
For more information on 403(b) transactions, including descriptions of the transaction types, click here.
View: CCC's Authorized Signatures Letter