CCC will be closed on Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
CCC Authorization Vouchers ("Vouchers")
Obtaining an Authorization Voucher
CCC offers Authorization Vouchers for the following transaction types:
- 403(b) Distributions to the Participant (qualifying event: attainment of age 59.5)
- 403(b) Rollover Distributions out of the Plan (qualifying event: attainment of age 59.5)
- 403(b) Distributions to the Participant (qualifying event: severance from employment)
- 403(b) Rollover Distributions out of the Plan (qualifying event: severance from employment)
- 403(b) Contract Exchanges within the Plan (no qualifying event required)
- 403(b) Plan-to-Plan Transfers out of the Plan (qualifying event: severance from employment)
What is a CCC Authorization Voucher?
The Authorization Voucher is provided in lieu of a Plan Administrator's signature on a vendor's transaction form. The participant will sign and date the Authorization Voucher and attach it to vendor forms.
How do I obtain a CCC Authorization Voucher?
- Check to make sure that CCC has Power of Attorney to sign documents on behalf of the employer associated with the account from which funds are being moved by reviewing the list of Employers for which CCC has power of attorney. CCC cannot authorize any transactions requiring plan administrator signatures without Power of Attorney from the employer.
- Submit a CCC Authorization Voucher Request to CCC using our new online wizard submission system.
- The final screen provides the option to save and/or print a copy of the Voucher Request.
- CCC will receive the online Voucher Request and will verify the participant's eligibility for the transaction.
- If the participant is eligible for the requested transaction, CCC will provide a CCC Plan Administrator Authorization Voucher via the preferred delivery method specified (Email, FAX, or Mail). If the participant is ineligible for the requested approval, CCC will issue a denial letter.
- If a CCC Plan Administrator Authorization Voucher is provided, the participant must sign and date the bottom of the voucher and submit the signed and dated voucher to the releasing vendor for processing, along with any required vendor forms and/or documents.
For additional information on Vouchers, please visit our Vouchers FAQs page.
For transactions types other than those available for CCC Authorization Voucher, please click here.
View: CCC's Authorized Signatures Letter